Monday, March 22, 2010

the day that i think full of challenges

uuwwwaaaaa...feel like i want to crying out loudly, screaming n bursting out everything....
but it wont help me..if i'm doing that..
1st of all, i've got nightmare where my lptop is K.O..
ooooo ya ALLAH... live without pc as cs student is crampy and lame..hoho syukur it just dream..
and my bapak called me in early morning n asked me either i'm going home for this sem or not.
n killer question just come through the phone : "eee..patutnya da abis sem ni kan, lela??" argghh.
from sleepy eyes going to freshy eyes...in early morning my adrenalin pumping up...
pom3..n suddenly feel like very down..
oooooooooo..come to class without any souls..everybody asking.. r u ok???
r u sick?? what happen?? hehehe somehow feel like "disayangi" weeeee~~
then something happen..my bike wont start..adeehhh
payah...n one boy come n help me to start my bike.. :) he change the spark plug, cleaning it, but then..still not working..
it already 7 pm..n he asked me..: "awak, sapa amek, tggl kat 7 ke? klu x, le la tumpang, mmber jap g dtg amek sye..bahaya kalu awak stay kat sni mlm2" hoho concern..
just smile n reply : "sya duk kat dlm, kolej teratai ja, x jauh".."huhuhu... sampai cam tu skali mamat ni nk tolong..bek gla.. :D"
then i'll wait until he finish to repair his bike..."bg teman la..xkan x teman..org da tolong tuuu"..
its already 7.45pm.. tipa called n messaging me that my nasi hailam already done..
he done n his friends come..
say thanks n bubye..i rushed to DC n figure out where is tipa... found her..n my nasi already eaten by her..hey!! nasi akuuuu....hohoho
then i'll manage to get back my mood n myself...
trying to motivate myself...thanks to ciken n my frens..they try their best to motivate me..
everybody try motivate each other..hohoho i like this n i wont forget it.... :D


No comments:

Post a Comment