Wednesday, January 19, 2011

java + beginner = headache = craziness = i want doraemon


where is constructor??? how to declare something2
how to generate that n this...uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
tasukete!!! doraemon
i want doraemon... huhuhhuhuhu


but the closer to doraemon is uncle google..
also uncle google cannot help me enuf
aiseh~~~~~~~~
in class only look lecturer n try to focus..n then suddenly lost..
back to the home i need to do my revision n extra hardwork


this pic edited by maniac..look so real...doraemon @ mutant kitties hehehe

picked 1 wandering cat area my block n give feed to it..
look so healthy n i really want to cuddle it
cuddle3~~~ meow
soft furry n fatty cat.. brought it to my home, bathing it, dry it, give friskies n play~~~
spend almost 1 hours n that fatty cat already get boring n want to go out...
jus let it go n magically, my tension also gone..ahahaha
cat empowering release tension
suki dayo!! neko kun.. hehehe XD

No comments:

Post a Comment