Friday, January 21, 2011

yuhuuuu saturdayyyyy


one of my fren's draw erza scarlet digitally  for me..
mmmmm she said that she really like this character after introducing to her..
waaaaaaaa a lot of  anime ald introduce to her 
n from many from it, she choose this one..
hehhehehe
u got a gud eye girl...
keep it on babes
n bare in mind..my hair still short as it destined by me..
never got long hair..
unless my father ask me to keep my hair
wakakakakaka




having short hair like this charater...mwahahaha
if getting emo he hide his face behind the mask
soo cute.. becoz cannot use mask..
then i just smile, "ganti topeng"
hehehe

   



another one busy to tag me with this song

dewa song.. kinda sweet but too much for kid to have expensive motorbike..wakakaka
n d girl kinda materialistic 
poor kid..spposly enjoy ur youth while u can..

well,, need to balance the yin n yang

have a nice day~~

No comments:

Post a Comment