Monday, February 7, 2011

aiseh.. sound from my dad


my dad sound me about my weight..
due to the pic that i send to him.. he ask me to go jogging n diet..
he said : go jogging n diet.. ald 20++.. not lil baby anymore.. i want my daughter look more mature..
T.T huk3...
going jog last evening..
mwahahahaha.
ironically, i  really like the feeling..
n more worse, i want do it again tomorrow..hehehe

somehow, i got annoyed wif my scarf..
really hard to maintain my scarf..
if i'm following my heart blindly..
juz want to go jog wif free hair..
huuhuuhuuu
but this is not sabah
not my home..
there are lot eyes watching over me
its not culture to freely free hair..

aiseh..talk about hair..
my dad also want to see me in long hair form..
damn it!!!
i hate long hair..
never keep my hair since forever..
n now...i need to take care my hair..
keep it long n healthy..


by this july,
i need to go home with weight at least 50kg n long hair..
need to work hard from now on..
starting by this day,
i need to aim shading my fat..
need to fasting + diet + jogging + take care of my hair = my dad happiness..
ahahahaa.. process to be a lady..
somehow i can feel my dad will ask me to wear kain sarung..
sanggul my hair..ask to wear lady's stuff such as heels, skirt, earing, necklace etc..
waaaaaaiiiii..seriously, i hate those stuff....
now my dad also ask me to use only a "gud word" during talk to public..
ahahahahaha...somehow.. i feel so sweet.. my dad really concern about me..
ok daddy.. i'll be a gud lady..hehhehehe

3 comments:

  1. hehe..then go on diet..reduce sweet drink
    in this july i also want to meet u..
    watch u in diff outfit..buahahaha
    wear skirt..act more lady look like???
    i cant imagine it.. n cant wait for it..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. malau ald ka?
    never see me in baju kurung??
    also same maaa..
    no dif

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha lela..kitorang sume tggu ko jd mcm ape yg dady ko nak.haha

    ReplyDelete