Saturday, February 12, 2011

By learning pain, you can become a person who can be kind to others.

ahahaha
tq to those who r concern to protect my smile..
i also want to protect the others smile since i like smile
smile represent happiness n crankiness..
hehehe

since my dad thought me to smile  n share ur hapiness
then i'll do d same exactly what he ask me to do
ppl come n go
born n die
healthy n sick
n etc

somehow i felt so glad i was born in my family
thinking about those kid growing without family
so poor n pity
felt so sorry
its a big challenge for them
growing in "not enough" condition
for this main reason
i want to build orphan home care
where i can take care those hopeless kid
for d god sake!! pple will bare their own prob 1st..but what to do..
its nature..same goes by me..

really hope i can do this before dying..
who know when my turn
so, i hope i can realize this before 30s



they have been hurt by an unspeakable pain and sadness
which i can felt it
where by, somehow the sadness can come across just like that.. 
i hope there are lot more ppl out there feel the same way with me..
i am believing there r no one being alone in this world..
even tough u like being lone ranger
n dont like to socialize
but still.. sure there are some one will need u..
thats all for now.. ja mata ne
chu~~

3 comments:

  1. :) u r just too gud..
    i wonder what type of man can win ur heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. all pple r same..
    u also gud what?? rite..
    i also dunno.. suggest one to me.. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete